All of us need inspiration for better results or to become a better person in the society. Many people change their lifestyle by following some inspirational quotes. Here we come up with mother Teresa quotes on life for inspiration. Read this post to get popular mother Teresa quotes on life.
Mother Teresa was a Roman Catholic nun. She was also known as Saint Teresa of Calcutta. Mother Teresa was born in 1910 in Skopje. She spent many years in Calcutta. In 1950 she found the missionaries of charity, which had over 4,500 sisters in 2012 and active in 133 countries. She was aimed to help the poor people.
The missionaries of charity developed all over the world and work with poor and homeless people. They serve the people who affected by AIDS.
In 1979, Mother Teresa awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for her work. She gave many inspirational quotes for people to serve others. So let us follow the famous mother Teresa quotes as follows.
Must Read: The best quotes of Swami Vivekananda
Mother Teresa quotes on life and Happiness
- List simply so others may simply live
- Peace begins with a smile
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them
- God doesn’t require you go, let no one ever come to you without leaving happiness
- To forgive how much we give, but how much love we put into giving
- The greatest science in the world in heaven and in earth is love
- Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love
- God has not called me to be successful he called me to be faithful
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, beautiful things
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come we have only today lets us begin
- If we really want to change the world, go home and love your family
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water many ripples
- Some people come in your life as blessing, some people come in your life as lesson
- If you can’t feed a hundred people then feed just one
- Never worry about number help one person at a time and always starts with person nearest you
- I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle I just wish he didn’t trust me so much
Adsmartlife is popular for smart life and inspiration. This website aims to give best articles on study tips, work, inspiration, and digital marketing. This is the platform for students, working employees, young entrepreneurs.
Here part of inspiration you can see mother Teresa quotes in this article. We always focus on viewers and update our articles. So please give your valuable suggestions to give better results and help others. Use comment-form below and let us know the betterment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media to help others and for a better society.