Doing research on common interview questions makes you get chances to the next level. Here we come up with the most commonly asked interview questions. Before preparing your answers to the interview questions, go through the common interview questions as follows.
Once it comes to the job interview, there are many activities to follow before attending it. it includes preparing model interview questions, get ready with your resume, your academic or professional certificates and so on.
Also, It is Highly recommended that do research about the company or know about the company or organization before attending for an interview.
Must Read: Best Answers for top 10 Interview Questions
List of Common Interview Questions Asked in many Interviews
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you know about this company?
- What do you know about this job?
- How do people describe you?
- Where do you see yourself within five years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company or current job?
- Are you willing to travel?
- What is your ideal company?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What attracted you to this company?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Describe the last responsibilities of your last job.
- How did you hear about this position?
- What is your dream job?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What motivates you?
- Who’s your mentor?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What are your career goals?
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell me What makes you uncomfortable?
- What is your favorite website?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What makes you a good team player?
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are proud of.
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- Tell me about greatest professional achievement?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What is your management style?
- Why was there a gap in your employment?
- Why do you want to change your career path?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Tell us a time you made a mistake.
- Describe how you overcome a difficult situation?
- What do you think that other people would describe you?
- Tell me what can we expect from you for the first three months.
- What was your salary in your last job?
- Tell me about a time when you failed.
- Describe your five years plan?
- When can you start? Or when can you join?
- Why were you fired?
- Who are our competitors?
- What are the three things that you former manager would like you to improve on?
A Good interview candidate always prefers to do some research before attending any interview. This research may include verifying sample resumes and preparing hundreds of sample interview questions and answers etc. But we can’t say that what questions you will be asked in an interview. In this article, you knew about common interview questions in most interviews. Work on these interview questions to impress your interviewer.